Re: Network output buffer

Martian wrote:
>On MidgardMOO we've set up a workable web system. Problem is, when GETing
>a large file, the moo
>will often disconnect before the output buffer is empty.
>So my question is, is there any way to make sure all output has actually
>been sent before
>disconnecting the player? If there's no builtin or somesuch, what data
>would I look at so I can
>write my own builtin?

Jaime and I wrote such a builtin a while back, and it's now available in
Alex Stewart's repository, at ftp.crl.com in the
/users/ro/riche/MOO/patches directory. The filename is moo-1.7.8-bib.patch.

Gustavo Glusman               Founder/administrator of BioMOO
-- Gustavo@bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il
-- http://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/Gustavo
-- BioMOO: telnet bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il 8888
           WWW:   http://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il:8888

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index