Feature Request

Two things I'd like to see:

1.  A connection_options(<conn>) butiltin that returns the active connection
options for the specified connection, perhaps in a list like:
{"binary","client-echo"}

2.  A do_command(<conn>,<input>) builtin (wizonly of course) that would
simulate input from the specified connection just as if the player
emself had typed it.  This would be ESPECIALLY helpful for WWW guests
whose logged-in connection is just for receiving text and can't send
input to the MOO(stupid limits of web browsers... grrr...) to allow them
to still input commands via a form that executes them at the login
command parser.  (If that made any sense to you) I've heard of a patch
out there somewhere that implements this builtin, but have yet to find
it.

Oh, and in regards to the last paragraph of your note on the bug I found
today, after reading it I was *really* glad I had immediately shut
down and reverted back to alpha4.  Maybe next time I'll heed your
warning about not running alpha versions in a production setting. ;-)

Brian
---
   Brian Buchanan    sysop@calbbs.com    brian@wasteland.calbbs.com
-= ArchWizard of Digital Wasteland MOO (wasteland.calbbs.com 8888) =-