Upgrade to the programmer's manual

The programmer's manual seems woefully outdated, showing a date of october 1993 for version 1.7.6.  I haven't seen or heard of any newer versions, so I decided to work on trying to get my copy of it as up to date as possible.  As a consequence, I wouldn't mind making this copy available to the public as soon as it's ready, with Pavel's permission of course.

Unfortunately I don't have any real TeX knowledge so I've updated this manual in MS Word for Win95, and apparently the only useful formats I have to export it in are rtf (richtext format), straight text, or word.

--
chaeon@roc.clawpaw.com  -- Site admin for clawpaw.com     http://www.clawpaw.com
Chaeon - Site Wiz or K'ryn - Bronze rider,  VirtuaPern Moo   http://www.clawpaw.com/VirtuaPern