linked MOO's

I've been experimenting a bit with linking two rooms on two separate moos,
just wanted to run it by the list...

I have a master room on moo A, with a "mirror" room on moo B.

I have a dedicated player on moo B, HoloServer.

The Master room makes a connection to B and logs in as HoloServer.
HoloServer passes :tell messages back through the connection, and Master
does the same for :tells.

:enterfunc and :exitfunc send create and destroy messages to the other moo,
which creates a child of GenericHologram, setting the name and description
appropriately.

My next step is to give the Holograms "wrapper" verbs for any special verbs
on the pointed to real object on the other moo.  A few examples.

A: Jesse drops note.
    :enterfunc triggers the creation of a GenericHologram on B, naming it
"note" and giving it A:note's description.
B: read note
    Soon, the hologram will also get a :read verb with the proper args, that
sends a message back to A:note and returns the response.