windows MCP editor/client (was Re: Emacs as an editor)

I have a windows MOO client with a built in MCP editor that I've been using
for about six months, keep meaning to release it.  I just rewrote it in
win32, but I'll have the kinks out by the end of the week.

At 03:19 PM 1/15/96 PST, PILOSOF AVI wrote:

>At the risk of looking like even more of a newbie, I have to ask these
>questions.
>
>I was looking for a way to avoid using the built-in editor, and was pointed
>towards the emacs script.
>
>I got the script, but since I know nothing of emacs, I cannot run it. The
>comments in the file say:
>
>     "To use this code, simply load it and say M-x clpmud"
>
>I'm tipping that loading doesn't mean just opening the file in the emacs
>editor.
>
>I'm sorry for asking such questions on here, but I can't start programming
>until I get a proper editing environment.
>
>Are there any other clients which can replace the editor? For Windows, Unix,
>anything?
>
>TIA.
>
>Avi

jesse montrose <jesse@spine.com> http://www.hooked.net/bin/jesse.home
After seven years, I was sent home to my family.  Little man, I give
the watch to you.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index