From:  PILOSOF AVI[SMTP:avi.pilosof@tafensw.edu.au]
Sent:  Monday, January 22, 1996 11:16 PM
To:  'moo'
Subject:  Once again, backspace & echo.

I mailed regarding the fact that the MOO doesn't work with backspace nor
does it echo characters.

I was told that it was my telnet client - which seemed to make sense.

However, I've tried 3 clients, and they all behave the same. I've tried
different types of emulation, too...

Furthermore, another MOO of the same flavour ( moo.du.org ) does behave well
with backspace from the same clients (although it doesn't echo).

Could someone please tell me what control character is translated as a
backspace within the MOO?

TIA.

Avi

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index