Re: Email & file access through the MOO

I'd say this would all be possible.  Outbound internet mail is
accomplished with $network:sendmail (or how ever Paval has it done in the
newer server), and logging all activity is easily done with converting a
rooms :tell() verb to write down all the stuff into a list...like this
;#33033.activity
=> {"John says, \"How are you guys doing\"","John sits down.","Freda
says, \"Hi John!\"",...,"Jacob says, \"Meeting Adjourned\""}

I can't think of exactley how I could mail this easily....my programming
escapes me at the momment...maybe something like this(I might be doing it
wrong)

$network:sendmail("david@castle.net","Meeting at Meeting Room 1<#3303> -
Tue Jan 31 12:38:45","The following is the meeting log:",@#3303.activity);
I beleive that would do it correctly.
-David Matovich (Gandalf - Head Programmer/Designer - CastleMOO)