regarding the way callers() handles :huh parsing (I'm using an unmodified
1.7.9p2 on a Linux box).  As an experiment, I've created a room with the
following verbs:

  #1955:test/huh none none none rxd #2
  this:dump()

  #1955:dump this none this rxd #2
  notify(player, "--- starting callers() dump ---");
  for i in (callers())
    notify(player, toliteral(i));
  endfor
  notify(player, "--- ending callers() dump ---");

If I type, in that room, `test', I get:
  --- starting callers() dump ---
  {#1955, "test", #2, #1955, #2}
  --- ending callers() dump ---

If I type `spaghetti' (a nonmatching verb) I get:
  --- starting callers() dump ---
  {#1955, "spaghetti", #2, #1955, #2}
  --- ending callers() dump ---

... which, i think, falsely implies that there exists a wizowned verb
#1955:spaghetti.  Programmers who crawl up callers() could crash on this
sort of behavior.  Is this wrong, or is it just incompletely documented?

Seth/Blackbriar
Seth I. Rich - sir@po.cwru.edu                         no, no quote.
Rabbits on walls, no problem.                          it's far too cold.