Binary IO

I (hold your flame) wrote a WWW proxy in MOO-code.  It works
beautifully.  However, only small images manage to come through the
proxy well.  Large images get cut off part way through the image,
and the full image never is sent along the connection.  Here's the
appropriate code:

set_connection_option(connection, "binary", 1);
set_connection_option(player, "binary", 1);
while (typeof(line = read(connection)) != ERR)
  notify(player, line);
endwhile
boot_player(player);

Phantom

PS:  I may gripe about using hex instead of octal, but, Pavel, we
all still love you for making binary IO an option :-)