Re: Binary IO

Okay, it now works fine, although slow.  It now loads the entire
document into ram, and THEN sends it out along the connection.
Which means that i, on Netscape, end up sitting for quite a while,
as I'm waiting for the page to load.  I'm playing with the idea of
forking a process off to do the notify, and running the read and
notify side by side.  Just this means that the MOO will be at a
standstill as I check to see what weather I missed by leaving
Pennsylvania last week :)  (No worry, this is on my own private MOO,
and nobody else uses it really)

Phantom