Re: anyone ever gotten xerox to clarify the MOO license before?

Oh, for the interested, here's one comment on what was included in
LambdaCore.   :)

>Date:   Tue, 16 Nov 1993 12:18:12 -0800
>From:   Judy Anderson <yduj@cs.stanford.edu>
>To:     cschles@lamp0.stanford.edu
>cc:     crwilson@phoenix.aps.muohio.edu, moo-cows.PARC@xerox.com
>Subject: ethics of code usage
>
>| About the only exception I can think of would be Lambdacore. Since
>| that is routinely put up for public consumption anyway.
>
>Things get complicated, of course, when we corify a user's code.
>Generally we ask them first though!

Ouch!

   Eric Mercer <mercere@netcom.ca>  phone and fax (404) 685-0918
   DU Services, Manager             http://www.du.org/duSvcs
   Diversity University, Inc.       http://www.du.org
=  DU is a non-profit company that develops, disseminates, and   =
=  provides training in educational internet tools, emphasizing  =
=  interactive, multiuser, virtual reality worlds for schools.   =