$handle_uncaught_error()

I couldn't figure this out for myself, so I'm asking here:
Is $handle_uncaught_error() guranteed to be the first task run after the
task that tracebacked (and caused the server to invoke $h_u_e() ) is
aborted?

For the curious, the reason I want to know is that I'd like to be able to
have $do_command() store the command-line somewhere, so that
$handle_uncaught_error() can possibly use it for mailing traceback reports
for debugging (I'm sick of asking players 'What did you type?').

Thanks...

Matthew Sanderson
m.sanderson@student.anu.edu.au
The Australian National University, Canberra.

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
     --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949