Re: Lambda Core database

Well I have 1.8.0p5.  Been running a moo on it for about 8 months.  But I
have a player base now and can't make the radical changes to the core I
would like.  I d/l a neww core to work on.  But I don't have my older
versions of the server anymore.  I d/l the ansi core and that worked so
that's what I'm using right now.