Re: Byte Quota

slayer@kaiwan.com wrote:
> did you remember to reset quota for all players? try this:
> ;;for x in (players()) $command_utils:suspend_if_needed(0);
> $quota_utils:initialize_quota(x); endfor
> also $player.size_quota should be {0,0,0,0}
Um, no, but I had via a programmer character been able to create
something and then later I was unable to.

I just tried that code and it doesn't seem to make any difference.

I have two players (plum==wizard && jeff==programmer), after further
tests:

plum:@create $thing named toad ==> ok
jeff:@create $thing named toad ==> fail
plum:@recycle toad ==> ok
jeff:@create $thing named toad ==> ok

So if there are objects in the recycler it works fine. Removing the
check to determine whether who is a wizard works, but I don't know what
the ultimate side effects will be.

Jeff Watkins
http://www.aa.net/~jwatkins/
mailto:jwatkins@aa.net