Connection Problems

Users of the MOO running on my personal computer have been receiving this
message when they try to connect:

#10:record_connection, line 10:  Task ran out of seconds
.. called from #10:co*nnect @co*nnect, line 65
.. called from #0:do_login_command, line 20

The MOO is running on my PowerMac 75Mhz, 16 MB RAM (plus another 16
virtual).  LocalTalk connection to my school's server, then out to the
Internet.  There are a couple of other applications running on the
machine while the MOO Server is running.  Any suggestions as to what
could be causing this problem, and what I can do to avoid it in the future?

|Jason L. Nassi           | jnassi@staff.feldberg.brandeis.edu              |
|MB 0626 Brandeis Univ.   | ST930626@pip.cc.brandeis.edu                    |
|Waltham, MA  02254-9110  |
http://www.scruznet.com/~nassi/J/SnassPage.html |
|(617) 736-8255           | American Studies Major                          |
| Do you ever just get down on your hands and knees and thank God that you  |
| have access to me and my dementia?                                        |