Connection Redirection?

Hello,
	I'm interested in having a way to transfer what player-object a
connection is attached to.  This function would redirect where the
incoming text is handled, and call confunc on the new object.  Security
concerns aside, does anyone have suggestions on how to make this, so
player A can suddenly become player B, without logging out and back in?
>From fiddling in database I've come to believe this could only be done by
writing a new function to compile into the server?
	Help and suggestions would be appreciated,

thanks,
Morgan Childs