Re: Connection redirection

>I'm not sure how easy this would be to implement, or worse, how hard it'd be
>to clean out the old way.  I will see if I can make a patch for this!

I just realized though, if you could connect to something without a player
bit, and a player could be connected as an invalid object, and
connected_seconds() would have to be handled in-db, and connected_players()
would require some hacking, I'm not sure how doable this is...  Perhaps it
could be done this way for simplicity:

1. Connections may only be redirected to is_player() objects or negative
ones.  Possibly, not even negative ones.
2. Connected_seconds() will return the seconds since the FIRST connection
(ie login screen), not the redirection.
3. Connected_players(0) returns all valid connected players.

- Kipp (startin to blabber)