No Subject

David Bliss writes:
> I'm sure this has been asked before, and it might be none of my business,
> in which case feel free to ignore me, but why and when are you stopping work
> on LambdaMOO, Pavel?

As for when, the production release of 1.8.0 (along with any near-term patch
releases that may be required) will be my last; I expect to make that release
within the next week or so.  I am also putting together an up-to-date version
of the LambdaMOO Programmer's Manual for release before I completely cease
these activities.

As for why, I've been working on the LambdaMOO server for over 5-1/2 years and
would like to stop doing so.  I have copious other demands on my time and I'd
like to devote myself more fully to satisfying them.

	Pavel