Jupiter

Now, I've been on MOO-cows for a while now.. At least 2 years, probably
closer to 3 now... I've heard Jupiter mentioned, and with Andy's most
recent post, I grabbed trust old Lynx and headed to the MOO-cow archives
and Alta Vista, in an effort to find out exactly what it is... What I
came up with is a bunch of what appeared to be incomplete threads, and
bits of information that isn't very detailed. A few times, when the topic
of Jupiter came up, someone would post to the list asking what it was,
and never got a response. So, once and for all, I'm putting the spot on
Pavel :) and "demand" (in quotes because its hardly a negative or angry
connotation) to know what it is.

Thanks,
Joe