Jesters and grant writing <--- They're back!

(Sorry if you have read this before, or are not interested at all)

We would like to thank all who participated in the Jesters get serious MOO
project. Our first series, focusing on administrative concerns reinforced
our belief that these meetings fill a need for the educational MOO
community. Both the surveys and the MOO logs show the areas that most
people feel need further discussion: funding (grant writing), publication
(off-line and on-line), open houses for visiting school site
administrators, general MOO admin meetings (discussions of general topics:
security, policies, developments), and the need to continue networking
with each other.

The greatest general consensus was that the most pressing need is for
funding. Without funding, we will not be able to develop as we would like.

Therefore, we would like to invite you to DaMOO (lrc.csun.edu 7777), for a
series of MOO grant writing workshops during the month of February.

The workshops will be each Wednesday, starting Feb 5th, at 8:00 am PST and
4:00 pm PST.

Bring your questions, your experience, your list of good grants :)

The first meeting will set the agenda for the rest of the month.

Kristian Fuglevik and Janet Cross

---
Kristian Fuglevik
kristian@lrc.csun.edu			DaMOO