Re: suspend() and resume(INT, ERR)

In message <v01530501af1e51ce289f@[150.203.131.233]>, Matthew Sanderson writes:
> As far as I can see, by testing, supplying a second arg of type ERR to
> resume() results in the call to suspend in the task being resumed _raising_
> that error, instead of _returning_ it.

Sorry if this sounds silly (I just started using the error-raising stuff),
but is there a reason to return errors rather than raising them ?

Michel Lavondes (lavondes@tidtest.total.fr), speaking only for himself

"Yea, the heavens shall open and the NP-complete solution be given forth.
ATT executives shall give birth to two-headed operating systems, and
copyrights shall be expunged. The voice of the GNU shall be heard, but
the faithless will be without transceivers." -- Steve Simmons