Re: broken inventory/examine

In message <19970205170801.2375.qmail@lila.york.ac.uk>, "stephen" writes:

> i've managed to break inventory or examine me.  i seem
> to recall that i recycled something i was carrying.
> could this do it?  anyhow, i get

> Carrying:
> #6:tell_contents (this == #84), line 9:  Verb not found
> ... called from #6:i inv*entory (this == #84), line 2
> (End of traceback)

Hmm, something funny with recycling, maybe. Check whether the object
ID for that thing you recycled is in the .contents of your player
object and if, so, remove it by hand. Recycling should have taken
care of it (it does for me).

HTH

Michel Lavondes (lavondes@tidtest.total.fr), speaking only for himself

"Yea, the heavens shall open and the NP-complete solution be given forth.
ATT executives shall give birth to two-headed operating systems, and
copyrights shall be expunged. The voice of the GNU shall be heard, but
the faithless will be without transceivers." -- Steve Simmons