properties

Quit often while you are MOO coding you would like to be able to write a
verb which will be called everytime a property is changed (rather than
relly on people using YOUR verb designed to change the property).
In order to ensure that the data stored in that property and any related
properties which relly on it are kept up to date I'm looking into making
a change to my copy of the server which will call a verb when a property
is changed if a flag has been set on that property.

Does such a patch already exist, or is it being planned for some other
release of the server?
Else, if there is a pit fall in the server which prevents such a change
could somebody who has looked into it already let me know before I burry
my head into the problem.

Chris.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index