Re: Fun with FUP and root.

At 09:15 AM 2/27/97 PST, Zachary DeAquila wrote:
>You forgot to add 'less stable' and 'generally buggier'.

I'd have to disagree.  I've one problem, but the bug, which Brandon fixed in
literally seconds, gave me a max downtime of 60 seconds.  Even if it was 60
minutes, the features outweigh the bugs by far.

>You forgot
>
>    3. come up with a solution better than the one cold has.

This sounds like flame war bait...  And judging by the number of messages I
got related to this, which I still haven't read, it worked.  Thanks, you're
a great help.

- Kipp
--
I'm sick of writing signatures.