Re: Amiguous Matches

The problem, is simply that you are using the wrong approach...

I am not sure if #0:do_command, is the correct path for that approach,
but if not, you will have to parse, from inside the database. Use a verb
on the room, or person, that will show up in the do_huh hierarchy instead
of the server bf.

				GREY

GRAEME SMITH                         email: grysmith@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
2536 138A ave Edmonton