LambdaMOO Programmer's Manual for version 1.7.9p2

I have, at long last, released a new version of the LambdaMOO Programmer's
Manual, now updated to reflect the truth as of release 1.7.9p2 of the LambdaMOO
server code.  The manual is available from

	ftp://ftp.parc.xerox.com/pub/MOO/ProgrammersManual.ps
					 ProgrammersManual.ps.Z
					 ProgrammersManual.txt
					 ProgrammersManual.html
					 ProgrammersManual.info
					 ProgrammersManual.dvi
					 ProgrammersManual.dvi.Z

The HTML version is actually all in the directory

	ftp://ftp.parc.xerox.com/pub/MOO/html/

with the table of contents (a good starting place) being in

	ftp://ftp.parc.xerox.com/pub/MOO/html/ProgrammersManual_toc.html

I expect to be putting out further releases soon, crawling my way up the 1.8.0
alpha, beta, and production release change logs.  I would, of course, be
grateful to be notified of any inaccuracies or incompletenesses in the manual.

Enjoy,
	Pavel

PS- I am getting ready to make the final 1.8.0 production release; if you've
been saving up any bug reports, now is definitely the time to get them in...

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index