I'm going nucking futs over this!

I have a small problem that I can't figure out. I'm an arch-wiz on a MOO
for my school, that has kinda been taken over for the purpose of
entertainment. Anyways, I created an object called the game thing, which
is basic a specilized thing that will clean up after itself. A programmer
on this moo made a child of this new object, called a ring, and a $thing
called a dead body. Then when he tries @move-ing the ring to the body, it
wont go, however when he changes it to a container he can put it in no
problem. The problem is we don't want it a continer since you can't open
a body (not here anyways. We gotta be a little bit tasteful).
The question is is it my fault, is it his, or is it just a bug in the
code that I'll have to fudge my way around.
The other thing is, though, when I own them both, no problem.

 /================ e-mail: jlarson@mosquito.frcc.cccoes.edu =====___n___===\
 || \      oo  Joseph Larson ||      TARDIS EXPRESS: When it     |__|__|  ||
 ||  \____|\mm    J(O/SE)^ph || really has to be there YESTERDAY |[]|[]|  ||
    /K-9/  \/_/   "There's nothing out there you can't do,       |[]|[]|JaL
   /___/_____\     Yea, even Santa Claus believes in you!"       =======

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index