RE: Minimal.db

>One verb I'd love to have seen added to the server here would be something
>like #0:do_after_command(),  which would allow me to extract a tick-count on
>any verb in the system as well as a number of other possibilities.

Actually, this would be great for prompts, too.  I was actually looking
around to see if I could do it (not that I know the slightest about C...
although I'll be learning soon) :P
As well, I'm looking for a way for server_log() to call #0:server_log... not
sure if I mentioned that before or not, excuse me if I did.

--
- Wisquatuk - AnonyMOO/MOOnShine wizard, and archwiz of TimeWarp MOO
(aix1.uottawa.ca 7777).

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index