Patch release 1.8.0p1 of the LambdaMOO server

Well, inevitably, I have made a patch release of the LambdaMOO server code to
the usual place:

	ftp://ftp.parc.xerox.com/pub/MOO/LambdaMOO-1.8.0p1.tar.Z

This fixes the STREAM_PRINTF messages and another bug I found while fixing that
one.

Here's the ChangeLog.txt entry:
Version 1.8.0p1, 11 March 1996
-- Fixed bug in the transition of binary strings from octal to hex.  (Thanks to
   Adrian Irving-Beer for reporting this.)
-- Fixed longer-standing bug in decode_binary() where bytes over 127 would be
   decoded as negative numbers on some systems.