Re: MOO Cores

GRAEME SMITH                         email: grysmith@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
2536 138A ave Edmonton

On Sat, 16 Mar 1996, Kenneth R. Fox wrote:

> I'm making a list of available MOO Core DBs to update the MOO-Cows FAQ with.
>
>    name of the core

NewCore Mod 0 (Basic Multi-User interface)
>    base of the core (minimal.db, LambdaCore, etc)
Minimal.db (Modified)

>    URL for retrieving the core
Available via Email, or archived on newcore_l

>    some sort of description (1-2 lines)
An experimental Core, Aiming towards Modular Flexibility, second pre -
production version, and includes in_db encryption of passwords, unix or A/P

>    method of contacting the maintainer of the core
email grysmith@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

      ask for either the tar.gz version or
      the zip version with short filenames.

	Will be available via gopher
	soon.

	Or ask to join the NewCore Working Group Distribution or
        mail list.

				GREY