Hacking Makefile for extensions.c

You don't even need to edit the Makefile to add extra dependencies for
extensions.c, let alone make a seperate file for it.  'make depend' finds
the dependencies for all the source files automatically and includes them
at the end of the Makefile.  I haven't really looked much at the server, but
if it's like most unix software I've seen, you should just have to type
'make depend' after you edit extensions.c.  On the other hand, you may have
to run ./config.status again, I'm not really sure.
                                                               --Dark_Owl

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index