From:  Judy Anderson[SMTP:yduj@cs.stanford.edu]
Sent:  Wednesday, March 20, 1996 2:00 PM
To:  kira@metronet.com
Cc:  moo-cows.PARC@xerox.com
Subject:  1.8.0 upgrade core fixes?

   Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 05:59:45 PST
   From: Jacqueline Hamilton <kira@metronet.com>

   Also, could someone please send me the fix for the editors spamming
   people with the editor room desc when they enter the editor?

Someone mentioned this bug to me---but I can't get this bug to occur.
Admittedly it's on JHM, which has a significantly hacked core, but
the editors (specifically :enterfunc, :look_self, and :description,
which would be the relevant verbs here) have not been changed.  So I'm
curious just *how* such a problem could exist.

      Judy Anderson yclept yduJ          'yduJ' rhymes with 'fudge'
 yduJ@cs.stanford.edu (personal mail)   yduJ@harlequin.com (work-related)
	Join the League for Programming Freedom, lpf@uunet.uu.net

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index