Re: Bug? with builtin redirection

On Thu, 21 Mar 1996, Brian Buchanan wrote:

> My #0:bf_move() accepts an optial third argument.  Unfortunately, calls to
> move() with this third argument get rejected with E_ARGS instead of passing
> to #0:bf_move.  Would it be possible to move argument verification so that
> redirected builtin calls aren't screened?

Have you created a property on $server_options called protect_move and
set it to true?

Are you using 1.8.0p1, in which case if you call the builtin with wizard
permissions you'll get the builtin and not the redirection, or 1.8.0p2,
in which case all calls (except from #0) will be redirected?

  --Chris                           cunkel@engin.umich.edu
    ResComp Network Support Technician, Bursley Hall
    "Invisibility is in the eye of the beholder."
    Home Page: http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~cunkel/