commands for un-logged in users

I was looking at the .flush command and something LambdaCore-ish occured to me.
Imagine a Guest, typing away, who is then booted to make room for another Guest
(I think the Core call is $guest:defer).  As I understand this -- and I have
not yet tested it -- the new Guest would inherit the old Guest's not-yet-executed
commands.

Is there a way to flush the input buffer within verb code (so it can go into
$guest:disfunc or :defer or somewhere sensible)?

Seth
Seth I. Rich - sir@po.cwru.edu
                                 There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index