a bf_ oddity...

Whenever I reboot I always forget to set the clock on my system to the right time, so after the
moo has been running for a while, I need to set the time.  The problem is, connected_seconds
returns E_INVARG whenever it goes negative.    This is fine, but now, I create a verb on
#0 named 'bf_connected_seconds' and set $server_options.protect_connected_seconds to 1,
and have the code in bf_connected_seconds set to return the proper information, but whenever
I call connected_seconds, it still raises E_INVARG.  if I call #0:bf_connected_seconds however,
it works fine (proving the verb isn't at fault).

Any ideas?

--
chaeon@roc.clawpaw.com  -- Site admin for clawpaw.com     http://www.clawpaw.com
Chaeon - Site Wiz or K'ryn - Bronze rider,  VirtuaPern Moo   http://www.clawpaw.com/VirtuaPern