[quad@host.scbbs.com: Re: Modifying player properties based entering any command]

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:27:08 PST
From: Scott Robinson <quad@host.scbbs.com>
Subject: Re: Modifying player properties based entering any command
To: moo-cows.PARC@xerox.com
Sender: MOO-Cows-Errors@parc.xerox.com

Ok, you will have to set your connection to "binary".
(set_connection_option(player,"binary",1);) and have your :do_command
understand the "binary" representations in-Server (encode_binary,
decode_binary) because your server will error up with a "binary"
connection. I'll send in example code in a bit. =)

Scott
quad@host.scbbs.com
be218@scn.org
scott@mail.televillage.org
MOO:
 Club Gemini- ftp.scbbs.com:8888

|This message made with 100% Recycled Electrons |
|This space left intentionally blank ->         |