[ay439@freenet.carleton.ca: Re: Player verbs question]

Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 14:21:11 PST
From: Adrian Irving-Beer <ay439@freenet.carleton.ca>
Subject: Re: Player verbs question
Sender: MOO-Cows-Errors@parc.xerox.com

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Henry Hom wrote:

> How can I tell whether a verb can be executed from the command line or
> not?  I am trying to put a list of verbs that a regular player has
> access to via the command line.

Well, it needs to either:

2. Have other args (other than 'this none this') such as 'none none none'
or 'any any any' or any other possible combinations, and be on an object
that the player could execute it from, such as themselves, the room, a
feature object, etc.

Usually all the non-player-callable verbs are 'tnt' or 'this none this'.

- - Wisq