Re: [MC] Multiple Inhertiance

--- Seth I. Rich wrote:
>- Command-line verbs (did I mention this already?)

I don't see how these differ from standard verbs.

>- How pass() will work (will it have to go through the same spammy ordered
>    parentage check?)

I think the actual check should be pretty smooth.  In the case where the system
is being ignored and things only have one parent, it is just as effecient as it
is
now.

>- Ability to call a specific verb on a -specific- parent

Well, you can't do this NOW, can you?  If I have a parentage tree such that
foo == parent(bar) == parent(parent(baz)), you can't pass() to a verb on foo
without
going through bar, can you?

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index