Re: MAC MOO

On Mon, 15 Apr 1996, Tony Cotterman wrote:

>       Does anyone have any idea where I can get the Mac MOO server? Is it
>compatible with LambdaCore???? thanks in advane!

MacMOO is available on Info-Mac, in the game directory. However, it has its
problems, namely that it's running with MOOserver 1.7.4, and is a
background-only application. As an alternative, might I humbly suggest
MacGoesMOO (MGM), which is running with MOOserver 1.8.0p1 (soon to be
1.8.0p4), has a pretty darned good MacOS user interface, and has a number of
features built into it. Check out MGM's web page at:

http://neon.ci.lexington.ma.us/SpamCentral/scaron/mgm.html

 -Steve
      I am a Troubleshooter; my job is to seek out and shoot trouble.