Part2 Checkpointing Failure

Hello all

Thanks to Amy, Pavel and Bartmoss (Chris), I found out what happened to
my Moo, but I still would like a suggestion as to a way out... aside
from @dumping all the objects that I've made over the last 10 days.

The problem started with I restarted my moo from within its directory.

I was in /usr/local/bin/moo and I typed ./restart ./moise 9696

Now it seems that the when I started the db on April1 I did it right.

/usr/local/bin/moo/restart /usr/local/bin/moo/moise 9696

Apr  1 17:52:02: LOADING: /usr/local/bin/moo/moise.db done, will dump
new database on /usr/local/bin/moo/moise.db.new

But when I restarted it on April 10, I did not.  And it can't seem to
find the directory it should dump into.
cd /usr/local/bin/moo

./restart ./moise 9696

Apr 10 15:47:30: LOADING: moise.db done, will dump new database on
moise.db.new

Apr 10 16:47:30: CHECKPOINTING on moise.db.new.#1# ...
Apr 10 16:47:30: *** Opening temporary dump file: Permission denied

So, the question is, is there a mechanism to force the db to open a
temporary dump file to somewhere other than where is has been trying to
dump?

BTW, all files are owned by user moo, and user moo is also running the
moo according to ps -ef.

Help me Obiwan.... your our only hope ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Jason the foolish

--
D. Jason Nolan