MOO --> CORBA?

Pavel:
I read your LambdaMOO Programmer's Manual with great interest, but I
would like to take this to the next level of abstraction.

As a software developer programming for Scientific Atlanta's HCT
'terminal' (which is an OpenGL graphics engine which uses a CORBA IDL
interface as its exclusive means of storage), I am wondering about how
the 'interoperable objects' world and the MOO world collide.  (ie.
perhaps to provide a CORBA or some other object broker-type server for
presentation and manipulation of MOO objects by foreign OO systems)

Do you know of any prior art or work, or even thought, which has been
put into something along these lines?

Thanks.
Daniel Shields

daniel@shields.org