Re: your mail

On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, Catherine Baldry wrote:

> I have recently started a moo and normal programmers when trying to make verbs
> or objects get an error that says too many verb calls but although wizard
> char's don't have this problem, the version of moo server i'm useing is
> 1.7.9p2 and core version (latest) i also seem to have this problem on a local
> moo on a linux box.

Can you give us a traceback that will pinpoint where the errors are
happening?  If the traceback happens because of exceeding the maximum
recursion limit, the traceback will be long (probably on the order of
fifty verbs) but that's okay...

  --Chris                           cunkel@engin.umich.edu
    ResComp Network Support Technician, Bursley Hall
    "Invisibility is in the eye of the beholder."
    Home Page: http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~cunkel/