Re: Checkpoint Problems Continue

At 02:31 PM 7/26/97 -0500, Jay Shepherd wrote:
>Yes, I forgot to mention that.  Both of the verbs are 'this none this', and
>are owned by #2.  They can be run manually and it works fine.

If they can both be run manually, I'd check the security on them.  It
should be something like 'if (callers()) return E_PERM; endif'.  Maybe your
logic is typographically twisted and the server isn't getting past the
permissions check?

Just a shot in the dark.

-Quinn
--
Ron "Quinn" Straight <http://www.netsville.com/~quinn/>
Creative Director and Senior Programmer, Netsville Inc.