Jupiter, AstroVR, Supernova

Every now and then I see posts on these mailing lists asking what Jupiter
and AstroVR are.  Although Jupiter has long since concluded, I thought it
would be interesting for everyone to read a little more about what it
was, and what AstroVR was able to accomplish with it.  Also, I'm happy to
announce that last year Dave Van Buren and I were awarded a NASA grant to
develop a MOO and client for spaceflight project development.  You
can find more information about all these, along with screen shots and a
bibliography at

http://supernova.ipac.caltech.edu/projects/np/

I welcome your comments and criticisms (and apologize to those subscribed
to both lists who are receiving multiple copies of this announcement).

Cheers,

michael
brundage@ipac.caltech.edu

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index