stardancer-speak

While I'll be one of the first people to defend the way SD speaks on
other MOOs -- I find it a refreshing change of pace -- I'll have to
agree that it's not really appropriate to MOO-cows.

SD, I don't want to tell you how to talk, but on MOO-cows, none of us
are "in character" here -- we're all pretty much business-like,
professional (most of the time) and okay, boring.  But it's an admin
list, and just to keep the peace, if you could leave the _character_
of stardancer behind and just be the real you, it'd be appreciated.

Of course, if that's really who you _are_ ... eh, okay, maybe get a
little closer to the queen's english?

Chuck (Kirlan)