Re: Not understanding eval traceback (Seconded)

Tried:
wizard>> eval player:r6()
#-1:Input to EVAL, line 1:  Verb not found
... called from built-in function eval()
... called from #57:eval_cmd_string (this == #2), line 18
... called from #57:eval*-d (this == #2), line 10
(End of traceback)

wizard>> eval #2:r6()
produced exactly the same

Also, note that on a 'working' moo, all three variants work.

I think you folks are being too tricky, to me it is something
fundamental with the core that i have. (Patched latest version on
latest  server code)
But if no one else is getting it, then maybe i patched the db wrong.
(Me make a mistake, never...)

Anyone know where i can get a 'correctly' patched db ?

--Geoffrey King--Software Engineer--Ice T Multimedia--

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index