LambdaMOO -> 1.8.0?

   From: hpa@trantor.zytor.com (H. Peter Anvin)

   Just a question, since I know the relevant wizards at least lurk here:
   are there any plans to switch LambdaMOO itself to 1.8 any time soon?

I'm holding off on 1.8.0 until (1) I'm sure the bugs are out (there
were some pretty nasty ones at the beginning of this process) and (2)
I think the wizards will have time to work on the various core
upgrades that will (a) be necessary and (b) be enabled.  We may be
there on (1) now, I'm going to wait just a little while longer to see
if anyone new screams.  Then we can talk about (2).

      Judy Anderson yclept yduJ          'yduJ' rhymes with 'fudge'
 yduJ@cs.stanford.edu (personal mail)   yduJ@harlequin.com (work-related)
	Join the League for Programming Freedom, lpf@uunet.uu.net