1.8.0p4 problems

Okay seemingly in my half-sleep I babbled and made no sense, but then I
rarely do :).

I have a Moo on a Sun OS 4.1 system and here as of late I've been hvae
all kinds of problems.  $container cuaseing no pages' or emotes to be
allowed to go out unless you a wizard.  I got props that randomly
disappear, same goes with verbs. I have people becoming wizards and its
not showing in the logs.  I have A system shutdown that doesn't
checkpoint. Example:

restart moo port

When it comes back up its 10 seconds away from finishing shutdown. Yes it
never completed shutdown it says, and the log says.

egoff@vespucci.iquest.com

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index