Webbed MOOs

On the subject of Web MOO integration, I'm interested in having the MOO remain
as a text-mode thing in a MUD client, but with the ability to get an external
web browser to look at arbitrary web pages, probably in the following way:

MOO -sends a URL -> client --sends open request---> web browser

So that illustrations, text or maps can accompany MOO descriptions rather than
overtake them.

I guess the MOO itself could serve the pages, allowing access to internal data.

Has anyone already done this or is it even interesting?

tim

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index