Re: Webbed MOOs etc...

Yeah! I like this.. Frame overrun, but it's what I had in mind for my own
project. I guess I'm going to have to search for a new edge to cut...

There seem to be a few bugs, though, and I'm unconvinced that running
everything over HTTP is such a good move - it's not the most resilient
of protocols, especially if you have a couple of proxies in the way...

With regard to applets - how much control does an applet have over
the MOO environment ?

Oh, and do you have any published work on the system ? I'm researching
this area, and would gladly give you a reference, or co-author something
with you...

Get in touch !

Mike

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index